Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Five Dollar Friend Gift

Tis' the season of giving! I think that one of the most challenging parts of the season, isn't the actual shopping for gifts, but it is thinking of what to give. I try to put some thought in and really find a good gift, but that can take some major effort. This is a really good gift for friends, or a neighbor who you are really close to, it is the CHOGIST cheese grater. I gave this to my Mother one year, she loved it so much she gave it to my Aunt, and now they both give it out to their friends and neighbors. It is no surprise that I love IKEA, but I can always find great stuff there for a reasonable price. The reason why this grater is so great (he he he), is because it grates your cheese right into the bowl and comes with a lid, so that if you don't use all of your cheese for dinner, you can put it in the fridge for later. It comes with the bowl, the lid, and 2 graters (a large and a fine) for only $4.99! So I threw a bow around it and attached a note underneath that said "Hope you have a "grate" Christmas!" Simple, cheap, and an awesome gift!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails