Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday...featuring The Basket Loft

My babies and I happened upon a DARLING store just this week. It's The Basket Loft, and this little place is filled to the brim with ADORABLE Christmas decor. I was able to snap a couple pictures, but they don't do justice to this fun little store.

Upon entering, my baby that isn't restrained in a stroller, headed straight for this bright collection of sock monkeys. They were so cute.

(This was the only thing that this baby was allowed to touch~~many breakables about.)


I absolutely LOVE Jim Shore, and there were plenty of his beautiful pieces to gaze at.


A good sized collection of FUN watches for kids. These aren't digital, and only $9.99 a piece. What a great "Learning Gift" this would make for my kiddos.


Simply beautiful Christmas place settings...


and lots of ideas for my entryway!




I've seen these charming measuring spoons at a few different places. What a way to make cooking a bit more enjoyable.


I'd love to get organized enough, that I switched out my bed linens during the holidays. If I had this pretty set, I'm afraid I'd leave it all year.


And last but not least, we spied this little fellow. Isn't he the cutest thing?!?



Be sure to visit:

The Basket Loft
1400 Foothill Drive
Salt Lake City, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails