Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday...featuring Ogden's Christmas Village



We took a trip up to Ogden this past week to visit the Christmas Village. It was my first time there, and it was a really fun experience. The kids LOVED looking into all the little houses to see the unique ways they were decorated, Each one was charming and original, and it was a great Christmas activity to enjoy.


Western Santa....

and little elves hard at work.



Nutcracker collections.


Vintage Christmas, my FAVORITE!




Look there's even a stocking hung just for me...


This past weekend was CRAZY busy for me, because I was sewing Christmas skirts for my girls. It was my first attempt to sew anything "nice", and it was really HARD. It would have been easier if I had used an actual skirt pattern, but I thought I'd wing it. They actually turned out okay, and I got a lot of compliments. Next time I will start WEEKS in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails