Monday, August 30, 2010

Tidy Tips: Organize Your Medicine Cabinet

I decided a few months ago it was time to tackle my medicine cupboard. I was sick of all the bottles falling out, and I really needed to go through it and dispose of expired medication. While doing this I kept thinking to myself “there has to be a good way to organize this”. I was also in an organizing mood, so I was going through a few of the cupboards in my kitchen. If you anything like me you have oodles of Tupperware. I never am using all of it at once, and I have found that there are certain sizes I rarely use. I then decided that Tupperware would be the perfect way to organize my medications. I divided up the medications by category and then found the Tupperware that would work best, which also is the sizes I rarely use. I then used a dry erase marker to label the outside of each container for easy finding when you need it. The best part is I can always change the label by simply wiping it off. I no longer brace myself for a bottle eruption when I open that cupboard and I think it looks very neat and tidy.


3 comments:

  1. Nice! This is also a great plan for all those plastic containers that you can never find a lid for!

    I'm a big fan of bins - we have various little plastic bins doing similar duty in our bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My medicine cabinet looks identical to yours! :) I actually thought it was my picture at first. Even our handwriting is similar!! Too funny! Hey, come by Sassy Sites and join us for our Free For ALL link up party tomorrow! No theme, no rules... just fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Give out personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to startup a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact Note: And many More:and many more at 2%interest rate; (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails