Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday featuring...Sledding!

We have gotten A TON OF SNOW! I thought it would be lots of fun to take the kiddos sledding. Being from Arizona, we don't have all the cold weather garb that official sledders need. Luckily there's a church, with great hills, just up the street from where we're staying. When the noses got froze, as I knew they would in 15 degree weather, we were just a hop, skip and a jump away from steamy hot cocoa.

Getting ready to "hit the hills".

The concentrating tongue is definitely from my side of the family...




I even got to go down a couple times. There's nothing like a trip down a snowy hill to make you feel your age!





She's having so much FUN!


I love hanging out with these CRAZY kids!


How I LOVE that smile :) Gracie would only go down the hill with Daddy.


A sure sign that we've had enough sledding for the day...


I hope everyone is enjoying their weather, as much as we're enjoying ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails