Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One Dollar Wednesday....Christmas Countdown

Have you been counting down the days until Christmas? Or have you been enjoying your advent calendar? My One Dollar Wednesday craft today is a Christmas Countdown.

This is where I started: baking sheet, garage sale stickers~ Dollar tree; gingerbread cookie stickers~ Joann's; number stickers~Honk's dollar store. I pulled the spray paint from my ENORMOUS spray paint collection.


Because the number stickers weren't the color I wanted, I simply colored them with a permanent marker...


After a "metal primer" coat on the baking sheet, I knew it was ready to get "dotty"...


Polka~dotty!


I added a couple coats of green spray paint and a coat of polyurethane, and we were good to go!


Then I added all my colored number stickers to my baking sheet.


My little gingerbread "cookies" just needed a quick addition...


and then they were ready to join the "Countdown".


I added a fancy bow to finish it off. Just TEN days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails