Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sew What?

Since I'm the new blogger on the block, I thought I'd share just a little bit about me. My name's Steph and my husband Skyler and I have been married for just about 5 years. We have a little girl who just turned the big 2 and another on the way due in May. Confession: I love to sew, but I love to sew even more when I have someone to do it for, like a new baby!

With my first, I sewed a few things that I will be recreating as soon as we find out what we're having (can December 30th come any sooner?!) Here are a few of my favorites:

A carseat canopy


A nursing cover


And saving the best for last, the carseat cover. I turned a carseat that I liked into something I loved.



As soon as we find out what we're having I will be hitting the sewing machine and cranking out my first ever tutorials for my creations. Stay tuned for my regular Sew What? ideas and tell me, what's your favorite thing to sew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails