Friday, November 19, 2010

Give Thanks

thevintagenest
I am so glad Lynn from The Vintage Nest is hosting her Give Thanks party today. I am thankful for all of you in the blogosphere for your inspiration, creativity, comments, and for reading and supporting us! Please stop by and see all of the great bloggers she has listed and what they are thankful for, it is so nice to reflect on what blessings you have.

I am so thankful for family and what wonderful people I get to surround myself with on both mine and my husband's side. I am thankful that I added a new addition to our family this year, what an amazing joy he has been. I am thankful to be a Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I am thankful for the love that family gives unconditionally, always. I am thankful that on this holiday we gather together as families and reflect on the blessings we have.

Thank you, each one of you, for taking the time to read our blog, we appreciate it!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed my visit to your Giving Thanks post and your Blog. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...may you always have cause to be thankful (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to be thankful for! Loved your post and I am your newest follower!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails