Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Halloween Craft... Witches Broom

Okay, I had to get at least one witch broom put together this year. This broom was SO EASY, and made with stuff I found around my home. I started with a large stick that I found a couple weeks ago while on a hike, and some brown paper grocery bags.


I cut the bags into long strips, 3/4 of the way up the bags.


I wrinkled up my bags, and then straightened them out...




I painted them lightly with a quick coat of black...


I added some glitter, to make them pop...



I folded down the top inch of my bags/strips and secured them all together with a few staples.


I attached them to my "broom handle" with some hot glue.


Fancied up the broom with tulle and fabric strips...




The completed project...




Quick and easy and free...just the way I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Thank you for sharing. Will definitely be doing this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails