Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Halloween Craft... Witches Broom

Okay, I had to get at least one witch broom put together this year. This broom was SO EASY, and made with stuff I found around my home. I started with a large stick that I found a couple weeks ago while on a hike, and some brown paper grocery bags.


I cut the bags into long strips, 3/4 of the way up the bags.


I wrinkled up my bags, and then straightened them out...




I painted them lightly with a quick coat of black...


I added some glitter, to make them pop...



I folded down the top inch of my bags/strips and secured them all together with a few staples.


I attached them to my "broom handle" with some hot glue.


Fancied up the broom with tulle and fabric strips...




The completed project...




Quick and easy and free...just the way I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Thank you for sharing. Will definitely be doing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. ما تهتم به شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض هو البحث عن كيفة علاج مشاكل تسريبات المياه التي تطرأ علي المكان فجأة بواسطة اجهزة الكشف الحدية التي تستخدمها شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض والتي تسعي للوصول الي افضل النتائج المثالية القادرة علي حل هذه المشكلة بدون تدمير فالاعتماد علي الاساليب الحديثة يساعدكم في الحصول علي نتيجة مثالية في مصلحة العميل فنحن لا نكتفي بتقديم هذه الاعمال في مدينة الرياض فقط بلا لدينا الفنين المتميزة الذي يقدمون شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام التي تعمل علي حل مشكلة البيت بدون الاعتماد علي ا اساليب تقليدية التي تستخدما بعض مقدمي خدمة شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام فلا تتكايل بشأن هذا العمل بالذات لانه يحل لك الكثير من المشاكل

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails