Thursday, October 7, 2010

Five Minute Party Favors

Being a new mom and a working one at that, my time is limited, so anything that is quick and easy is something that I am very interested in. I love planning parties and showers and I love all the cute crafty projects out there, but sadly I just don’t have the time anymore to spend hours cutting, gluing, ect. So these are a few favors that only take minutes to make, and are super cute!

Favor Candy Buffet:

Since candy buffets are so popular right now, we did these candy jars last year for my cute sister in laws bridal shower. Her colors were pink, so that was our theme. The jars are the RAJTAN from IKEA, they are $3.99 for a 4 pack. We got the candy from the dollar store and used jars and vases we already had to put the candy in. The stickers on the jars are from Pebbles in my Pocket and are $.99 for 3. If you choose to pre-fill your jars you can put a cute ribbon around them, since we did it buffet style, I opted not to, then I didn’t have to deal with them falling off. Please excuse my out of focus photo….

Baby shower treat bags:

These we did for my cute cousin’s baby shower. I was 38 weeks pregnant when I made these (I gave birth at 39.), so they are VERY easy and require minimal effort. The stickers are again from Pebbles ($.99 for 3), as well as the suckers ($.75 each), and the ribbon is from Michael’s ($1.99/10 yards).


Do you have any 5 minute favors? We would love to see them, post a comment below!

6 comments:

  1. These are precious! Isn't it amazing what we can get done at 38 weeks? I hope you'll stop by and share these at the Pretty Packages Party!
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/10/pretty-packages-party-3.html
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Visiting from the Pretty Packages Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything look fab.

    What a special gift.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop! I would love it if you could follow back at one or all three of my blogs!

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still amazed by your abilities the week before giving birth!! So glad you stopped by and shared these at the Pretty Packages Party!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT ideas!!!! Thanks for sharing them on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails