Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~One Dollar Wednesday~ BOO decor

Welcome to One Dollar Wednesday! This week I'm going to show you how I threw together this little ditty...


I found this old black candle holder at the DI, that's right a mere 75 cents, and I was off and running.




After a quick primer and paint job...blackety black...it was looking a lot more usable. I took a trip to good old Dollar Tree, and picked up three glass votive holders. I filled them with all this Halloween goodness...

I think Halloween M & M's would have been adorable too, but M & M's do not last at this homestead.

I visited this TO DIE FOR site and printed myself a BOO!

I printed my BOO on orange paper, and cut around the curved lines. I thought I'd add a little more UMPH, so I traced out some circles on some polky dotty paper. I glued my BOO to my circles, and added my spray painted skewers...


Notice that the BOO has been moved to a higher location... must keep little hands away from breakables!


Have a WoNdErFuL Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails