Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday featuring...Wheeler Historic Farm

We took a trip to Wheeler Farm this past week. The weather was perfect, the animals had just been fed, and they were happy and lively. Autumn always makes me want to take a trip to the farm. It's a great time to go, as they are offering lots of activities and FUN for the kiddos.






I have always been OBSESSED with living on a farm. It's probably because of the Little Golden Books that I read as a child. My favorites were farm themed, and I read them over and over and over and over! My mom even says that as a child, when I was asked what I would be when I grew up, I would answer, " a farmer."

In celebration of my past, I decided to "google" the word BEAUTIFUL BARNS.






One day in the distant future I'll own a farm of my own and live the country life!

1 comment:

  1. Are you guys living in Utah now? All these post about Utah places got me thinking you have moved! Or were you just there for fall break?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails