Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Dollar Wednesday... cutlery trays

You know I love the little silver trays that are so prevalent at the Dollar Tree. I love them so much that I decided to do ANOTHER craft with them.

I started with 3 rectangular silver trays, some pretty scrapbook paper, and a slew of cutlery.



I sent them straight to The Spray Paint Place, for some quick coats of primer and paint.





I used my "paint on, rub off" method with the trays,



and then I used the same method on the cutlery... heads first,



and then tails.



I attached my scrapbook paper,to my trays, with a thin coat of mod podge.



Lastly, I glued my cutlery to my trays...



and now I have some fun decor for this little corner of my breakfast nook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails