Saturday, February 12, 2011

Need To Make Last Minute Valentines?: Weekend Website

The big day is Monday, have you made/bought all of your Valentine's Day cards? If you have waited until the last minute and all the "good" Valentine's Day cards at the store are sold out, you could make these fun Valentine's Day suckers that kids and adults will love. I know I am on a bit of a mustache kick lately, and then when I was asked if I had any ideas for a Valentine's party, I thought lips would be an adorable theme! My friend Liv is going to do a lip themed baby shower, wouldn't these be cute favors? I saw these free printouts at Blonde Designs Blog, and couldn't resist sharing them! Angie and Kristin are graphic designers who used to work for Martha. Yes, THE Martha! Their blog is packed full of fun ideas throughout the year, so be sure to stop by and check it out. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny, because I also found their blog and did the same thing this year for Valentine's day for my kids. It was super fun, easy and CHEAP! Lets face it, once the Valentine cards come home from school, they are immediately thrown in the trash...so this was pratical for me.

    Loved this idea, and it would be a super cute idea for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails