Friday, February 11, 2011

Hershey Kiss roses tutorial

I've been wondering for weeks what to get my man for Valentine's Day. I am always at a loss, and then I remember how much he likes food. This year I'm giving him a chocolate rose bouquet, among other things. I thought I would share how I made the Hershey Kiss roses.

Supplies I used:

Red Cellophane
Hershey's Kisses w/ almonds
bamboo skewers
scotch tape
floral tape
greenery
scrapbook paper and ribbon for embellishment
Sugar shaker



Start with some bamboo skewers. I painted mine a spring green color. I would have gone darker, but wanted to use stuff I already had.



While your skewers are drying, you'll glue your kisses "bottom to bottom" with a dot of hot glue.



Put a skewer in the end of one kiss and tape it closed around skewer.



Cut your cellophane into squarish pieces (mine were roughly 4in X 4in. VERY roughly)



Fold your cellophane over your Hershey kissed skewer, and twist it closed.





Secure with tape. At this point I wrapped floral tape around the scotch tape for a more finished look, but alas, I forgot to snap a picture of it.



Add greenery by securing it to the skewer with floral tape, or if you're lucky like me, you can just push the skewer through a hole.



I lined my sugar shaker with festive red paper, and filled it with red pistachios...



Add a tag... I'm NUTS about you!

4 comments:

  1. When you are finished with the first one, there are four to go.......pjuiiii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! I love the idea and the easiness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice idea! New follower from the blog hop, follow me back at http://sew-chic-designs.blogspot.com/ :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. اليك خدمات منزلية متقدمة تساعدنا علي الارتقاء بشركة ركن البيت في مدينة الدمام من خلال اعمالها المتميزة التي تقدمها في مجال النظافة والقضاء علي الحشرات فخدماتنا متنوعة مثل شركة تنظيف بالدمام التي تكون متخصصة في اعمال النظافة العامة التي تتمثل في المنشأت الكبيرة والصغيرة بجميع انواع واليك خدمة متميزة ايضا وهي شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام التي تكون لديها كل الامكانيات المثالية التي تساعدنا في تنفيذ خدمات نظافة الفلل المستعملة والمفروشة بواسطة فريق فني لديه كل الامكانيات التي تساعده في تقديم ذلك ولديك خدمة ايضا نظافة الشقق بواسطة شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام وعمل التنظيف اللازم لها بواسطة فريق لديه اعمال التميز والتنفيذ في تقديم الخدمات المخصصة في اعمال النظافة واليك خدمة مثالية نقدمها في القضاء علي الحشرات الصغيرة بواسطة مبيدات طبيعة تساعدنا في ذلك فتعاملك مع شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام لديها امكانيات متميزة تساعدك علي ان تخلصك من الحشرات لان تجد كل ذلك الا من خلال ركن البيت التي لديها كل الامكانيات في البحث عن شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام التي تقوم بالرش بواسطة فني مختص معه الادوات اللازمة للقيام بذلك وعطائك الضمانات اللازمة علي ذلك واليك خدمة نقل اثاث منزلية تساعدك في الوصول الي مكانك الجديد بواسطة شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التي لديها كل الامكانيات والسيارات التي تساعدك علي تحقيق ذلك

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails