Friday, September 24, 2010

Treasure hunting is FUN

Look at the gem I found hiding in my neighbors trash pile. Can you believe it? She was going to toss it out without a backward glance *gasp*. (You probably can believe it from the looks of it) ~before~



I kindly asked my neighbor for the chance to give the old dear a makeover. She obliged and we got to work.


After a light sanding, I popped the darling into the spray paint place and went to town. First we needed a coat of primer...



When the primer was dry I got started on the color coat. American Accents Aqua...



a quick coat of poly for protection, and we were good to go...



I just love to treasure hunt! ~after~


and look, now I have a matching pair....

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they throw out great stuff like this table!! I'm glad you rescued it!! Great transformation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails