Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things....

Tom's shoes. Oh, how I love them! They are so cute and comfy, and the best part is they give a pair to a needy child for every pair you buy. My husband and I bought each other a pair this year for our birthdays, and he loves his pair too. They even have wedge peep toes and boots, they are on my list for Christmas.


Next up the Circa LED Scandi night light. I love this little guy. We bought one for my son's room to make late night feedings easier. It sits on a shelf and emits the perfect amount of light to be able to see, but not too bright. It is LED which is good for the environment, doesn't get too hot, and is easily rechargeable.Last, but not least, Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. This stuff is a miracle worker. At 2 months we started the bedtime routine and made a baby massage with some of this a part of it. My husband lathers him up and the sweet calming smell of lavender lets him know its bedtime. They have generic versions that I am sure would work just at well. Smith's was having it on sale for $2.99 for the big bottle (that is half off, it is regularly $4.99), plus I had a $1 off coupon, so it ended up being cheaper than the generic version. If you have tried the generic, let me know how it is!There you have it, a few of my favorite things. What are yours? Email us at alilbird3 (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails