Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday featuring...The Festival of Trees

I had the opportunity to go to The Festival of Trees this year! I haven't been for ages, since I live in Arizona, but it was so much FUN to go back and see all the gorgeous trees. The kiddos had lots of fun in the "Kids Corner", making crafts, and getting manicures, etc. I wish we could go every year...

I found a white Christmas tree at a thrift store recently, but I left it behind. Now I am KICKING myself for that decision. Look at this lovely flocked specimen...


Wouldn't this Western Tree be adorable in a little boy's bedroom?


My kids looked THRILLED to be tagging along, don't they?


Love, love, love, love, love this wreath!


The kids did get excited when I promised to take a picture of each one of them in front of their favorite trees...

Here we have The Wizard of Oz...


The Pink Poodles...


and The Super Hero tree...


This one was my favorite, and I can't wait to incorporate some of the design elements into my tree NEXT year.


Another favorite...


"C" is for Cookie, and that's good enough for me!


Last but not least, a pretty little gingerbread house to add to me obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails