Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

I recently fell in love with J. Crew's Matchstick jeans. I am a curvy gal and have never thought I could pull off the skinny jean look, but the Matchstick jeans are amazing! I love the waistline (I am so sick of and over low rise!), they are comfy, and while they are a skinny jean, they don't make my hips look too giant. J. Crew isn't in my budget, but the J. Crew outlet is something we can talk about. I finally went on my first post baby jean escapade, which can be a horrifying experience, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only were the Matchstick jeans an outlet price, they were having 30% off denim, AND if you are a student or a teacher, you get the student discount! I paid almost 60% less than I would at J. Crew in the mall, yup, I was stoked!
Christmas is coming and new eyeshadow is definitely on my wish list, but what I really love about M*A*C cosmetics is their recycle program! Good for the environment and good for me! You can bring in any 6 empty cosmetic cases and get a FREE lipstick!
Last, but not least, one of my favorite things from the past 6 months is the Boppy pillow. I don't know how nursing Moms ever survived without it! In public when I am nursing my arm is dying after trying to support an 18 pound baby! For nursing, tummy time, and practicing sitting up, my Boppy pillow is wonderful. I LOVE it. My one piece of advice is when you register for it, register for 2 covers, I wish I would have, it makes it nice to have an extra cover when you're washing one.
Those are a few of my favorite things, we would love to hear yours! Comment or email us at alilbird3 (at) gmail (dot) com.

3 comments:

  1. there's a j.crew outlet in my hometown of freeport, maine and i love going in every time i visit. it's still pretty expensive, but every now and then i find a great deal. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Boppies rule! And not just for nursing mothers! Where is this J. Crew outlet you speak of? Park City?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is in Park City! I am totally in love, we should go!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails